Admission Process: If your child has a diagnosis the procedure will be:
- Call the school office @ 210-384-0297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process.
- If your child has a diagnosis you will be asked to submit supporting documents by email email@example.com, fax to 210-384-0446 or drop off the paperwork at the school office. The admission committee will review the information to see if placement is deemed possible.
- If the admission committee determines that RCCS is a good placement option you will be directed to the Admission page on our website, www.rivercitychristianschool.org and download the Intake Form, Consultation Packet and Application and pay the $25.00 fee.
- An appointment will be made for a meeting with the administrator and a school tour. After the interview, if everyone involved determines that River City Christian School is the best educational opportunity for the student, a student visit day will be scheduled.
- Fill out the Intake Form and Consultation Packet and return it by email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 210-384-0446 or drop it off at the school office and pay the $25 fee. The Admission committee will review the paperwork and we will contact you to let you know if we can assist your child.